Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh no, STUFF has happened!


Unfortunately it looks like one of my publishing outlets is now closing.  Bookstrand has decided that it no longer wants to deal with Indie authors, and so it's cancelling ALL indie accounts.  This means my work is no longer searchable there.
AllRomanceEbooks is also cracking down hard with new policies regarding incest or pseudocest (step-sibling or step-parent action).  Strangely, they also consider stuff like "my best friend's father" and possibly "my best friend's brother" as pseudocest.  Odd though, since hooking up with a friend's sibling is often a legit way of starting a relationship.
I know I promised to put up my new story for free, but I'm going to need to check the outlets I'm selling through now.  I'll do my best to get it done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment